Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far

For our class wiki so far, I have currently not added any content onto our wiki yet. However, I have done some research regarding what I'm thinking about adding and what I want to contribute towards my goal. From what I have read on the blog so far, some sections such as the Youtube section needs to be updated with more up to date information as trends tend to change fairly quickly, some of the YouTube Stars listed have stopped making videos or have been replaced with more newer content Creators. Some page ideas that I have been thinking about adding to the wiki, are how Youtube has changed and some videos that get millions of views are things that feature makeup tutorials, Travel documentaries, Gameplay recaps, or Gameplay in general. These are some topics that have not made it onto the wiki yet and I hope to add these there. I have currently researched the following topics regarding Youtube, Gaming and Social Media. These three topics are what I mainly want to focus on and be able to contribute towards the wiki. 

No comments:

Post a Comment